Have y’all ever wished you could share and describe the things that you hold dear with the world? I hope to add lovely series to this page so that anyone who might be interested may hopefully find something wonderful to experience!
- SCP Wikipedia – as a fan of cryptids and mysteries, I’ve been a devotee of SCPs ever since I stumbled upon this wondrous user-driven universe during college! SCP-093 was one of the first SCP articles I ever read, and I was utterly charmed by the unexpected bit of levity in this line:
“Dr. █████ is now alone in the elevator dancing as is assumed by the ducks and sways of the video feed.”
- My Hero Academia – this deeply encouraging series helped save me during a difficult time, and my sisters and I always draw grateful inspiration from this lovely epic that exudes “you can do it!” energy. One day, if it is at all helpful to any of y’all lovely folk, I would be honored to share a bit about the life and upbringing that my sisses and I have experienced. 🤗
- Demon Slayer – such precious kids! Tanjiro and Nezuko always remind me of the life-giving bond I’m blessed to share with my sweet sisses.
- Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson
- Witch Hat Atelier – absolutely gorgeous artwork with a beautiful story!
- Assassination Classroom
- Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint
- Dungeon Meshi (Delicious in Dungeon)
- Golden Kamuy
- 20th Century Boys
- Otoyomegatari (A Bride’s Story)
- Ore Monogatari (My Love Story)
- The Promised Neverland
- Eyeshield 21
- Mob Psycho 100
- Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume’s Book of Friends)
- The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
- Solo Leveling
- Ballroom E Youkoso (Welcome to the Ballroom)
- Space Brothers